Tuesday Emmilyne took "pancakes" to school for her class. What she means to say is cupcakes but she says pan instead. And Lord knows, you can not correct her. I think that it is cute. Daddy took her to school and picked her up... she was soooooo happy to see me and Beck when she got home. She told me all about her day. They sang to her and she got to do everything "first" at school for the day. I guess at 3 this is a big deal.
When Chris was loading her into the car, I could not help myself and a little tear went down my cheek. She is getting so big and is very independant. I guess that is how you want them but... she is getting there too quick for me.
I will post additional pictures after her party on Saturday.






1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!! We hope to be there on Saturday...with o.k weather :) We have her goodies so if the weather is yucky then we will just have to meet for dinner one night :) Give her hugs from us!!!
Post a Comment