Have you ever had the feeling that you are on the outside looking in on your own life? I have had that feeling a few times this week. I am reading my friends blogs and noticing that I am not where they are. Why is that? A good friend of mine said just last week that she was in a "funk" and even her husband noticed. And she could not get out of it. My words to her were that it was going to be okay and that she would snap out of it. Well....hello. It is now my turn in "funkiville". I have rationalize it is Emmilyne is turning 3 next week or I am spending to much time at home(no money will do that to ya)or Texas heat or just miss working? Not sure.... can somebody snap me out of it?
I seem a little gloomie.... well... I am not. Just know that I am not my "cheerful" self.
Chris is trying to be support of but I think that he is in "funkiville" to. But he is just in the menotny of life...work, home, church, work, church, home. That is not good either.
Lot of stuff is coming up on our plates.... Emmilyne turns 3 next wee, Beckam has his baptism early October and our wedding anniversary (5th) is November. I am sure that funkiville will leave the Morrison's soon.... but has anyone seen Tinker Bell? I need a good dusting with Pixie dust!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment